Internet is a very common source of information in day to day life. Number of people copied text from website and pasted it through various source like Facebook, Blogs, email, SMS etc.Generally people are not bother about to adding a source link, but at a point of view of website or blog owner, it is very much important to build up backlinks as its factor that increase blog traffic through search engine.
Following is a featured video that will show how this service is useful for any website.
Table of Contents
How to use Tynt.
- Sign Up your Tynt account [click here].
- Enter email id, domain name, set password, and tick mark on Usage and Privacy Agreements.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will get your code.
- You can customize that code on Tynt website as per your requirements.
- Copy it and paste it just above following tag.
- For blogger user Go to blogger Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML > Proceed.
For WordPress User Go to Appearance > Editor > header.php
For Tumblr user Go to Customize theme > Edit HTML.
For Joomla User Go to Template Manager > Click Edit (index.php)
- Find </head> tag by pressing Ctrl+f.
Check your website copy text and past it other source 🙂
Your feedback is most important for us. Kindly share your views, suggestions, query or anything that you would like to share with us, Just comment it below. We love it a lot. 🙂