Lead generation is always a major concern for B2B and B2C businesses, irrespective of their size. Since they understand the importance of generating leads and their impact on the sales funnel, they invest in advanced tools and techniques so as to acquire high-quality leads. Various lead generation campaigns are held with the aim to boost business sales and attain high revenue in return. However, one such effective solution can also be your chatbots.
A chatbot for social media platform or a website is integrated to obtain great leads and provide an extreme customer support experience. With the rise of marketing automation solutions, marketers are finding it easier to run their business remotely and meet their customer expectations simultaneously. In other words, chatbots are becoming an all-time favorite for the businesses, no matter what category it belongs to.
Before we move on with our topic – how lead generation is possible with the integration of chatbots, let us put the limelight on how chatbots are benefiting the business in various ways.
Chatbots and their impressive solutions
When you are talking about artificial intelligence solutions, it is always the chatbots that come into the limelight. The bots are engineered with machine learning and NLP technology to deliver quality support to the users.
The best thing about these virtual assistants is when you integrate them with any business operations, for example, sales and marketing, you will find they are much more efficient in accelerating the process. They simply automate the entire system and end up providing unparalleled customer support, meeting the goals and requirements of the business.
Let’s dive more to learn about these chatbots.
- Chatbots improve email communication: Many businesses utilize email marketing techniques for brand promotion, lead generation, collecting customer feedback, and much more. Chatbots turn the marketing efforts seamless by automating the entire process. In fact, the recent report has proved that chatbots can complement email automation as it is two-time faster than the standard tool. Though several email marketing tools allow users to send bulk emails at a time and attract the receivers with beautiful templates, chatbots have no comparison. These virtual assistants uproot the human efforts and perform the entire job with negligible intervention.
- Chatbots bring in leads for business: Besides email marketing, chatbots can generate leads through multiple vents that include social media platforms, messaging apps, websites, etc. Companies are now employing chatbots to cultivate leads directly by conversing with the prospects directly or indirectly. They no longer invest in creating submission forms that ask for email addresses and phone numbers. Rather they use interactive bots to get quality leads within seconds and convert them into loyal customers.
- Chatbots scale up customer experience: Companies are integrating a chatbot for social media platform, websites, and messaging apps to scale up the customer support experience. Since maximum prospective buyers and existing customers are leveraging social media and other digital mediums to stay connected with the brand, there is no reason to avoid the use of chatbots that can undergo conversational marketing. The virtual assistants deliver instant responses to the customers and are more inclined to provide personalized content. This makes the bots less robotic and more human-like, encouraging the prospects and customers to rely more on them.
- Chatbots bring a two-fold increase in ROI: The recent survey has stated that by the end of the year 2025, the chatbot industry will make a significant hike of $1.25 billion. The on-demand integration of chatbots has made companies accept the fact that no business can thrive at this competitive pace without chatbots. No matter how great you are at adapting artificial intelligence solutions, if chatbots are not on the list, it is meaningless to set up any marketing program. Due to their extended features, chatbots are responsible for building a high retention rate and reducing operational costs to a wide extent. It is high time to understand that the incorporation of chatbots will bring massive growth in the business ROI.
How lead generation is possible with the integration of chatbots?
Those who are finding this hard to digest, should not skip this section. Here, we will emphasize the three prominent points that are actually needed when you are using chatbots for automating lead generation.
- Creating buyer personas: It is not surprising that chatbots are developed using knowledge base management software. This allows bots to collect customer data and store them securely, and use them for obtaining business-specific leads. In order to automate the entire process, syncing the user sentiments and creating buyer personas should be done with top priority.
Since different customers have different buyer personas, ensure that the chatbot you have integrated with your social media pages or website understands them properly. But of course, for this, you need to monitor each and every profile and customer activity. This will help you to understand your targeted audience based on different demographics like age, gender, country, profession, etc.
- Understand the user intent: Next immediate concern should be the user intent. To create a personalized message for the prospective buyers, your bot must understand every user intent. For example, a prospect is looking for product A and your bot has delivered content related to product B. Neither this will excite the prospective buyers, nor this will benefit the business otherwise.
To ensure that the appealing and engaging message hits the targeted audience, understanding the user intent, their behavior, and interests is more important. You just need to step into their shoes and figure out their demands and requirements so that your chatbots find it easier to deliver the same whenever the prospect visits the site. Again, thanks to the knowledge base management software that helps the bots to provide the targeted customers with the exact solution.
- Filter out the quality leads: Once you have understood your targeted customers and their interests in your products, it’s time to filter out the leads and segment them accurately. By segmenting the leads, you can thus create a proper conversational flow, with what you call a script. Setting off a conversation with the individual leads based on their user intent gives a possibility of getting attracted towards the brand and make an immediate purchase. Whether you are utilizing a chatbot for social media platform, websites, or messaging apps, make sure you filter out the leads before interacting with them individually.
While digitalizing your business with various marketing automation solutions, don’t forget to incorporate chatbots in your business operations. The bots are equally essential as other automated tools that can streamline your marketing efforts.
A chatbot for social media platform or website can bring in strong customer insights, enabling the business to craft its marketing strategies accordingly. By building real-time analytics and report you can easily get an overall idea about the customers and eventually build a robust customer-business relationship.